An exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in financial services. As a trusted partner, you’ll help to really understand their needs and match the perfect candidates.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Identify, screen and shortlist candidates concentrating on the mobile banking sector
- Manage the full candidate experience
- Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies
- Provide regular reporting and metrics
- Collate market research and provide insight on talent pool sizing, competitor information and market challenges
- Partner with the business to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience working in the IT sector - ideally within a professional services environment, covering both permanent and contract recruitment
- The focus of the role is candidate delivery therefore previous experience of delivering successfully into the mobile banking sector delivering Mobile Developers, DevOps and Release management Engineers and Cloud Migration SMEs, Cyber Security Professionals
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with the business and with in-demand candidates
- Experience of niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and proven negotiation skills in dealing with candidates
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals etc.
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration is preferable.
What benefits are available?
Apply via LinkedInBack to Careers
- 20 days paid holiday per year (plus public holidays and Christmas closure)
- Comprehensive health insurance with Bupa
- Flexible working – we’re a remote team
- Bonus scheme (up to 10% of your base salary per year, dependant on performance)
- Contributory pension scheme – you pay 4%, we’ll pay 3%